DIVERSIFY YOUR INVESTMENTS AND REVENUES IN DOLLARS AND ASIA.
A real engine of global growth, Asia accounts for 62% of the growth in world GDP. These high growth rates associated with a considerable demographic weight lead to significant urbanization phenomena. More than ever, there are good reasons for European investors to diversify their portfolio and their income in Asia. Asia creates opportunities for solid returns, while its resistance to economic or market turmoil offers a refuge from volatility. Asian real estate offers a significant yield bonus compared to other markets and abundant liquidity.
Projects in Thailand, Vietnam (the new El Dorado) and Bali
- Performance bonus of 5 to 8% per year
- High market liquidity
- Proven value creation potential
- Solid and reliable economic growth
- High purchasing power, in general, Asian currencies are inherently cheap given the accumulation of current account surpluses and foreign exchange reserves over the years.
- Quality of projects and infrastructure