Globally and by 2050, life expectancy is expected to increase by 7 years, the population aged over 60 is expected to more than double, and almost one in 4 people will be at least 60 years old, according to the United Nations and the The issue of more general health care through private specialized establishments is a theme that is taking place in all our countries. The development of the activity of operators in the EHPAD and Follow-up Care and Rehabilitation (SSR) sector in Europe has naturally led investors to take positions outside their borders, while taking into account local specificities in terms of legislation. of health.
Investing in specialized and medical establishments is an attractive investment which is suitable for any investor, sensitive to the future of the health sector and wishes to receive additional income. Attractive profitability, lack of management, tax advantages ...
- Budget: between 100,000 and 300,000 €
- Commercial lease signed with the manager of the residence
- Between 4% and 5% of net profitability
- Major work and the upgrading of the residence are not the responsibility of the investor
- 11% tax reduction on the amount invested if you opt for the Censi-Bouvard scheme
- Non-taxed annuities if you choose the “classic” tax system
- Purchase of the room including VAT and recovery of VAT after delivery